Got Goals In 2012? Join KCITP @ Our Social Accountability Happy Hour

Michael G

Jan 4, 2012, 10:55:33 AM1/4/12
to Python KC (PyKC)
I thought I'd send this out to the PythonKC user group - in hopes
that you'd join us on Jan 26th! :)

A new year brings hope and opportunity. I'd bet that you’re probably
thinking about the things you want to accomplish this year. Setting
goals is great, but with all of life’s distractions….do YOU follow
through?

Your community can help on January 26th…by providing peer to peer
accountability.

Accomplish Your 2012 Goals: Social Accountability Happy Hour,
Presented By CoSentry

Registration (required) & more info here:
http://www.kcitp.com/2012/01/03/achieve-your-2012-goals-social-accountability-happy-hour-presented-by-cosentry/

Make sure you register TODAY, as space is limited! Our last 3
networking events have SOLD OUT! (Registration is required)

Don’t miss this opportunity to create a better future for yourself.

Thanks,
Mike

Michael G

Jan 23, 2012, 8:37:41 AM1/23/12
to Python KC (PyKC)
hey guys - i wanted to follow up with a final reminder for this event.
- we've got like 5 tickets left. hope to see some of you on thursday!

the more developers the better - if you're already a great coder, this
is an awesome way to influence those who want to learn how to code.

http://www.kcitp.com/2012/01/03/achieve-your-2012-goals-social-accountability-happy-hour-presented-by-cosentry/

PS i also want to thank juan and andrew for letting me speak at this
month's meeting! :)