8 incredible speakers, 1 hackathon & 1 SPACE launch (Oct 25th)

Michael G

Oct 14, 2013, 9:39:49 PM10/14/13
to pyth...@googlegroups.com

Hey guys... we're just a few days from Compute Midwest: Imagine The Future happening on October 25th in KC (http://www.computemidwest.com). - so I thought I'd send one final reminder!

Join 550+ attendees at the conference to learn what's next in technology - straight from tech leaders, startup founders & visionaries.

This year we have an incredible lineup of 8 innovators, including:

Alexis Ohanian - Co-Founder of Reddit
Jordan Evans - Engineering Manager for NASA's Mars Rover Project
Chris Kemp - Founder of Nebula & Former CTO of NASA
Ariel Garten - Founder of InteraXon (building a "google glass" for your mind)
...and more (see http://computemidwest.com)

Also, we launched into SPACE this month, check out the incredible video here with almost 2400 views!!
http://www.kcitp.com/2013/10/03/compute-midwest-space-launch-weather-balloon/

^^ The link above has a business justification document in it that can help convince your boss to send you to the conference.

Hope to see you guys there!

Thanks,
Mike