Compute Midwest: Emerging tech conference + hackathon , Nov 9th -11th (discount code for PYKC)

Michael G

Sep 22, 2012, 5:02:54 PM9/22/12
to pyth...@googlegroups.com
Kansas City IT Professionals is putting on their most ambitious event yet:  Compute Midwest, a single day conference (Nov 9th) based on emerging ideas and technologies + a 24 hour hackathon (Nov 10th-11th)

Conference:

On November 9th at the Kauffman Performing Arts Center, you’ll hear from tech leaders, startup founders and innovators as they share their vision of the future. Find out where technology is going and discover how Kansas City can capitalize on Google Fiber.

We've got the CIO of Github, the founder and CTO of Joyent (a company best known for Node.JS), the founder of Dwolla - a disruptive mobile payments company, and the founder of AgLocal.

More speaker announcements coming up soon, stay tuned!

Hackathon:

We're doing another hackathon, similar to the one we did earlier this summer (called Hack The Midwest).  Developers and designers come together to build awesome apps in a chance to win cool prizes & bragging rights!

We've got 3 types of tickets available: Conference, Conference + Hackathon (for developers), and Hackathon Only (for developers)

Special offer for PYKC members: we're giving a 25% discount for the Conference or Conference + Hackathon tickets. Use promo code PYKC! There are a limited # available...so first come first serve!

Learn more here:

http://www.kcitp.com/2012/09/07/compute-midwest-kansas-city-technology-event/

See the website: http://www.computemidwest.com