Call for a mentors for Beginners Python workshop for Coder Girl Hack Day

Vicky Twomey-Lee

Sep 28, 2015, 6:26:10 AM9/28/15
to pythonie
Hi All,

I'm running the beginners Python workshop for parents/teachers at this event on Sat 10th.

It's the celebration of International Day of the Girl and Coding Grace, Coder Dojo Girls and Girls Hack Ireland are combining together to run this free event aimed at 8 to 17 year olds at DCU Innovation Campus.

I'll need around 2-3 people to help me out on the day as there are around 20 people signed up for the workshop so far.

Details of the event:

BTW, please do share the event around to anyone who might be interested in bringing their kids along. There's still plenty of places for the hardware hack with TOG.ie.

Cheers,

Sorcha Bowler

Sep 28, 2015, 11:31:49 AM9/28/15
to Python Ireland
I'm afraid I already have plans that weekend :(

Vicky Twomey-Lee

Sep 28, 2015, 11:48:50 AM9/28/15
to pythonie
Hi Sorcha,