Re: [Python-Ireland] PyIE meeting in Searsons on Baggot Street after the talks this evening

Vicky Twomey-Lee - Python Ireland

Nov 11, 2015, 11:07:53 AM11/11/15
to Sean O'Donnell, con...@python.ie, Michael Twomey, pythonie
Not sure. Mick said anytime that suits since I told him you were asking. :-)

I may or may not make it.

/// Vicky

On Wednesday, November 11, 2015, Sean O'Donnell <se...@odonnell.nu> wrote:
Hi Vicky,

Around what time are you expecting to arrive at Searsons?

thanks

Sean

On 11/11/15 14:48, Vicky Lee wrote:

Hi All,

I am not sure if you are getting the messages if you are on the waiting list, so apologies if you saw this already.

Given the cap at the venue in Amazon, we cannot accommodate everyone and they are very strict on security and only allowing those who have RSVP'd "Yes".

The good news is, folks will be heading to Searsons on Baggot Street after the talks.
Let's have a social meetup while waiting for folks to join ye.

Here's the map to the pub: https://goo.gl/maps/CgQMQuRjqZ52

Questions? Ping con...@python.ie.

Cheers,

/// Vicky

--
This message was sent by Meetup on behalf of Vicky Lee from Python Ireland.
To report this message or block the sender, please click here

Meetup, POB 4668 #37895 NY NY USA 10163 | sup...@meetup.com

--
/// Vicky Twomey-Lee (PyLadies Dublin Founder)
Coding Grace co-Founder | GameCraft It co-Founder | WITS Board Member