Module function documentation?

TL

Aug 29, 2012, 11:26:01 AM8/29/12
to pyth...@googlegroups.com
I just noticed that there is no (at least embedded) function documentation for pythonect.eval and pythonect.split. Are they mainly for internal use?
>>> import pythonect
>>> help(pythonect.eval)
Help on function eval in module pythonect.internal.eval:
eval(source, globals_, locals_)
>>> help(pythonect.split)
Help on function split in module pythonect.internal.eval:
split(s)

Itzik Kotler

Aug 29, 2012, 1:17:52 PM8/29/12
to pyth...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

You are right, both eval() and split() are missing __doc__ strings, please open a ticket/bug at https://github.com/ikotler/pythonect/issues?direction=desc&sort=created&state=open and I will fix it in the upcoming release.