Intro to PyMEL training video

Geordie Martinez

Jun 12, 2013, 2:43:01 PM6/12/13
to python_in...@googlegroups.com
Hey all,

This is the place where people come to ask questions about PyMEL so I figured it would be a good place to post this as a resource (and shamelessly self-promote) for those wishing to learn PyMEL:

http://www.cgcircuit.com/lessondetailcomplete.php?val=1283

I just published an "Intro to PyMEL" training video for those interested in Object-Oriented scripting in Maya. I'd love to hear your feedback!

Brandon Bonus

Jun 12, 2013, 6:39:25 PM6/12/13
to python_in...@googlegroups.com
Looks great, thanks!

Count Zer0

Jun 13, 2013, 11:13:52 PM6/13/13
to python_in...@googlegroups.com

Just stumbled upon this a couple of days ago. Watched lots of the previews. Looks like an excellent primer.

I'd been meaning to do a MasterClass on PyMEL for years. Great to see some material to help people get started with this most excellent of APIs.

-jason