HIK Character Definition coding issue

David Lantos

Oct 13, 2017, 6:47:10 AM10/13/17
to Python Programming for Autodesk Maya
Hi Guys!

I got a problem with automatizing character definition loading.
I wrote a script that try to create and load character definition but when I use "LoadHIKCharacterDefinition" and "SaveHIKCharacterDefinition" got error:
# RuntimeError: Bad File. No Character loaded #

It looks like these commands implemented in plugin and I can't get any signatures by "help" command.

Anybody has any idea how should it have been done?

I can look trough all HIKCharacterDefinition node connections then store mapping data but I think it is a waste of time if it is written well once.

David