Image sequence playback within QWindow

Arvid Schneider

Nov 5, 2014, 12:07:59 PM11/5/14
to python_in...@googlegroups.com
Hey, me again.
I have rendered a sequence of images lets say 10.
I am trying to playback them in a custom window.

my approach sofar was to use a for loop where I define for each loop a qimage and pixmap which i am adding to a qlabel. And to get the correct FPS I am using a sleep timer. I did work good when I didnt use the QT approach. With the renderView loadImage flag it was working good. But the the functionality should work within a qt window.

Can someone help me out please :)

Marcus Ottosson

Nov 5, 2014, 12:27:57 PM11/5/14
to python_in...@googlegroups.com

Marcus Ottosson
konstr...@gmail.com

Arvid Schneider

Arvid Schneider

Nov 5, 2014, 3:56:25 PM11/5/14
to python_in...@googlegroups.com
I probably solved it using qLabel.repaint() :D

Arvid Schneider

Nov 5, 2014, 7:38:37 PM11/5/14
to python_in...@googlegroups.com
With the for loop the UI was being locked so I had to find another solution.
I ended up using QTimer to call a function after a given period of time.
and now it works pretty sweet :)