Maya 2d facial rigging

Oct 2, 2016, 2:30:15 AM10/2/16
to Python Programming for Autodesk Maya
I have a problem whith a 2D cartoon style animation project.
Recently my company is working with a new project, the style is similar like Jelly Jamm, I want to rig a charactor wiht 2D facial, I found a tutor on this website http://polycount.com/discussion/155506/maya-projection-mapping-for-2d-character-facial-texture
I want to use the projection node, it's easy move, rotate and scale the texutre on the geometry.But I don't know how to combine the projection node together with the layeredTexture node.

If you have a good idea to rig the 2D facial in maya, please tell me. Thx!

Oct 2, 2016, 2:34:06 AM10/2/16
to Python Programming for Autodesk Maya

This is the example project

在 2016年10月2日星期日 UTC+8下午2:30:15,宇写道: