Creating renderSetup renderSettings collection and overrides from file

Carlos Rico

Dec 7, 2020, 4:53:14 AM12/7/20
to python_in...@googlegroups.com
Hi folks, my question is really simple.

I exported my renderSettingsCollection to a file. How would I recreate the collection from that file. I know I can import the whole renderSetup from file, but I just want this collection. The functionality is there like when you right click a layer and > Import User Templates but I cannot to find the right command. I could parse the file and create the collection and overrides but I just wanted to know if there is already a method that just reads the json file and create the collection and all its overrides.

Thanks in advance. Cheers.

Carlos Rico Adega
LinkedIn
carlos....@gmail.com