Detection of selected attributes in both channelbox and graph editor.

Darwin Giordano

Oct 6, 2023, 12:28:52 PM10/6/23
to Python Programming for Autodesk Maya
I am designing a script which filters in graph editor the selected attributes, but there is a problem if I have selected the attributes in channelbox and graph editor at the same time, they always end up being the filtered attributes of channelbox and I can't make the graph editor and channelbox selection coexist. For that reason I would like to detect if the last active is the channelbox or graph editor panel and then filter the selected attributes. I don't know how to do the detection of these active panels, or in use.

filter.gif