qlistview giving error in maya for windows but working fine on linux

n.si...@barajoun.com

Apr 14, 2014, 9:05:04 AM4/14/14
to python_in...@googlegroups.com
I have a piece of code ( pyqt, gui) that runs well on linux maya but when tried on windows gives Fatal Error. Need ideas on how to go about it. Since the code is running fine on linux maya ( 2014 , 64 bit, same on windows ) could it be a problem with compiler. Can you help me.

Is this a place where I can put the code as well. ( not sure. There is no attach file option )

Justin Israel

Apr 17, 2014, 3:41:55 PM4/17/14
to python_in...@googlegroups.com

Hi

I you want to use either pastebin or gist to share code, and provide the URL, that will be helpful. Makes it easy for everyone to look at the code in any environment.

If you can, try to share just the simple example that reproduces your problem as opposed to an entire script or application

- justin