Pyblish Error.

Daniel Gayoso

Feb 23, 2024, 5:58:03 PMFeb 23
to Python Programming for Autodesk Maya
Hello Guys,

I am trying to install pyblish and pyblish_qml, however I have had a lot of problems and I can't get it to work properly. I have downloaded the latest versions from Git-Hub and it doesn't seem to work either.

pyblish: https://github.com/pyblish/pyblish-base
pyblish_qml: https://github.com/pyblish/pyblish-qml

Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong?
In the attached image at the end you can see the error, in maya it just shows me the pyblish logo loading, but does nothing else. I hope someone can help me.

Thanks.

@QtCore.Property(bool, constant=True)

TypeError: A constant property cannot have a WRITE method or a NOTIFY signal.

pyblish_qml_error.png

Marcus Ottosson

Feb 26, 2024, 2:22:04 PMFeb 26
to python_in...@googlegroups.com

Daniel Gayoso Berrospi

Feb 27, 2024, 9:33:56 AMFeb 27
to python_in...@googlegroups.com
Hi Marcus,

thanks a lot for you fast answer, I going to forum.

Cheers.