Talk ideas for 14th June.

Tony Simpson

May 31, 2018, 10:51:45 AM5/31/18
to python-yo...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

The next meeting will be on Thursday 14th June.

Does anyone have a presentation they'd like to do? Happy to make it a coding session if people would prefer that.

Tony

Simon Davy

May 31, 2018, 12:59:30 PM5/31/18
to python-yo...@googlegroups.com
I can do a talk on our web API linting and documentation framework, if you like.

I don't expect it to be a particularly useful tool for others, as a bit specific, but I think that building on the idea of tightly coupling your code and documentation is interesting.

--
Simon

Tony Simpson

May 31, 2018, 1:21:34 PM5/31/18
to python-yo...@googlegroups.com
Coupling code to documentation is an excellent topic. Perhaps we could have two talks on that theme if someone else has a suitable idea. Thanks Simon.

Anyone?

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Python Yorkshire-Humberside" group.

Lorna Mitchell

Tony Simpson

Jun 8, 2018, 10:44:50 AM6/8/18
to python-yo...@googlegroups.com
Hi Lorna,

That would be nice. The website has all the info on now http://wypy.org.uk/2018-06

Sorry for the short notice but we had to find a new venue and its my first time organising WYPy. Next month will be better - and I'm looking for a speakers if your interested? :D

Thanks