Possible talk for next meet

Bernard Czenkusz

Jul 31, 2017, 6:01:09 AM7/31/17
to python-yo...@googlegroups.com
Hi, I've been working on a project which is a wsgi application generator - its reached a stable-ish state so if you're interested I could do a talk on it if there's nothing else arranged for next or a later meet.

The project is on https://bitbucket.org/skipole/skipole, and there's a description and wiki on that site.  Cheers - Bernard

Simon Davy

Aug 6, 2017, 4:21:44 AM8/6/17
to python-yo...@googlegroups.com
Heya Bernard, sorry for the late response, been away on holiday.

That sounds great, can you do it this Thursday? If so, I'll update the site today and get the word out :)

On 31 Jul 2017 11:01 am, "Bernard Czenkusz" <bernie....@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi, I've been working on a project which is a wsgi application generator - its reached a stable-ish state so if you're interested I could do a talk on it if there's nothing else arranged for next or a later meet.

The project is on https://bitbucket.org/skipole/skipole, and there's a description and wiki on that site.  Cheers - Bernard

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Python Yorkshire-Humberside" group.

Bernard Czenkusz

Aug 6, 2017, 10:10:45 AM8/6/17
to python-yo...@googlegroups.com
Yes, Thursday is fine. I'll get some examples sorted for then.

Cheers

   Bernard