Meeting Thursday February 21st - Open discussion

Tony Simpson

Feb 4, 2019, 11:02:25 AM2/4/19
to python-yo...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

Next meet up! Please note the change of date.

Open discussion

Thursday February 21, 2019

For this month I'd like to organise an open discussion on how to improve WyPY.

Here's some ideas of things to discuss but please bring your own opinions and ideas.

  • How to attract and retain people;
    • just starting to learn Python
    • working professionally with Python
    • using Python in different e.g. science
  • What other groups and organisation we can build relationships with.

Date and Time

Thursday 21st February. Doors open 6.30pm. Talk starting at 7.30pm.

We will finish at around 8.30pm, and will be going to The White Swan pub afterwards.

Location

We will be meeting at the offices of Ten10 Please buzz the 4th floor for access:

Ten10
4th Floor
Albion Court
5 Albion Place