Re: Abridged summary of python-yorks-humber@googlegroups.com - 2 updates in 1 topic

James Wilson

Sep 22, 2017, 3:34:35 PM9/22/17
to python-yo...@googlegroups.com
I actually like the sound of both... My attendance is based on when a baby chooses to be born however...

On 22 Sep 2017 20:33, <python-yo...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Lorna Mitchell <lorna.m...@gmail.com>: Sep 21 01:28PM -0700

Ahem. Lorna will be giving her talk. Singular. Unless you are all desperate for both? They are only 30 minute slots after all so totally achievable! I was planning to bring "PostgreSQL: beyond the ...more
Mark Pybus <mip...@gmail.com>: Sep 22 04:21AM -0700

Hi, Lorna,
if it's a vote I fancy the serverless python one...

On Thursday, 21 September 2017 21:28:08 UTC+1, Lorna Mitchell wrote:
...more
You have received this digest because you're subscribed to updates for this group. You can change your settings on the group membership page.