Work experience for a year 10 student

james drake

Dec 16, 2018, 3:43:41 PM12/16/18
to Python Yorkshire-Humberside

Dear all at WyPy,

I came across your very friendly looking user group whilst looking for work experience for my 14yr old who would like to have a career in computer science.  He absolutely loves Python, and has written various programs on the Raspberry Pi so really would like to experience a little what it is like to be a software developer.  He has a great aptitude for coding, and recently got a great Bebras result

Please can anyone tell me if there any companies around the Leeds/Bradford area that would possibly take him on for a week at the end of the summer term? It would be ideal to team him up with a friendly progressive company, with some great ideals and work ethics.

Thanks in advance

James