Talk ideas for next meeting July 12th and on-wards

Tony Simpson

Jun 24, 2018, 4:13:20 PM6/24/18
to python-yo...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

Last meeting was fantastic and I'm really looking forward to the next one.

If you've got ideas for talks or a coding session I'd like to hear them so we can plan them in. You can post to the mailing list or use the "Reply privately to author" if you want to run things by me or ask questions.

Tony (WYPy Organiser)

pgf...@gmail.com

Jul 9, 2018, 4:18:59 AM7/9/18
to Python Yorkshire-Humberside
Hi Tony,

Do you know where the next meeting will be held? I've not attended a WYPy talk before but would like to come along.

Cheers

Tony Simpson

Jul 9, 2018, 1:00:57 PM7/9/18
to python-yo...@googlegroups.com
Hi Patrick,

I've just sent the update out. Please come along if you can; bring a friend :)

Cheers,

Tony

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Python Yorkshire-Humberside" group.