Meetup Thursday 11th October - PyCon UK Report and Discussion

已查看 5 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

agjas...@gmail.com

未读,
2018年10月10日 15:59:202018/10/10
收件人 Python Yorkshire-Humberside
Hi All,

Apologies for the late update but WyPy is back!

PyCon UK Report and Python Discussion

This month Peter Russell will be giving us a report on PyCon UK 2018. There may also be time for some short talks and a discussion of Python 3.7 features.

Date and Time
Thursday 11th October. Doors open 6.30pm. Talk starting at 7.30pm.

We will finish at around 8.30pm, and will be going to The White Swan pub afterwards.

Location
We will be meeting at the offices of Ten10 (formerly The Test People - Centre4 Testing) Please buzz the 4th floor for access:

Ten10
4th Floor
Albion Court
5 Albion Place
Leeds
LS1 6JL

jwilsonc...@gmail.com

未读,
2018年10月12日 01:27:392018/10/12
收件人 Python Yorkshire-Humberside
This is great news. I haven't been for a while, because I was busy having another baby, and quitting my job, and becoming a web developer. I think it's unlikely that I'll be there for a while, with my commute, but it all started at WyPy where I realised that people could do this stuff for their job as well as for fun, so thank you!

James
回复全部
回复作者
转发