Topics for next meetup

Matt Goodall

Sep 7, 2017, 11:42:31 AM9/7/17
to python-yo...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

We'd intended to have a talk about Rust from Adam but unfortunately he's away next week.

Does anyone else have something to talk about, ideas for a workshop or Q&A session, etc?

Thanks, Matt

Peter Russell

Sep 8, 2017, 12:03:49 PM9/8/17
to python-yo...@googlegroups.com
I could talk off the cuff about a few bits and bobs I've been doing with Google GSuite APIs, but I don't really have time to prepare a proper talk, and I'm not really sure if it's actually interesting!

Peter

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Python Yorkshire-Humberside" group.

James Wilson

Sep 8, 2017, 3:07:41 PM9/8/17
to Python Yorkshire-Humberside
I would be interested! Also interested in anything on tests...

I might also be asking questions about websockets and asyncio, be warned
James

On 7 September 2017 at 16:42, Matt Goodall <matt.g...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi all,

We'd intended to have a talk about Rust from Adam but unfortunately he's away next week.

Does anyone else have something to talk about, ideas for a workshop or Q&A session, etc?

Thanks, Matt

Matt Goodall

Sep 11, 2017, 10:53:26 AM9/11/17
to Python Yorkshire-Humberside
OK, let's meet up but keep it light, e.g. impromptu talks about GSuite, a possible asyncio websockets workshop, testing, etc. If anyone thinks of something else then please let me know.

I'll get an email out later.

Thanks & see you on Thursday :)

Cheers, Matt

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Python Yorkshire-Humberside" group.

James Wilson

Sep 12, 2017, 4:09:43 AM9/12/17
to Python Yorkshire-Humberside
Brill, is it still at Futurelabs? or in a pub:)

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Python Yorkshire-Humberside" group.

Matt Goodall

Sep 12, 2017, 4:14:51 AM9/12/17
to Python Yorkshire-Humberside

Futurelabs first, then the pub (Headrow House).

---