Web Service Made Easy (WSME) simplify the writing of REST web services
by providing simple yet powerful typing which removes the need to
directly manipulate the request and the response objects.
WSME can work standalone or on top of your favorite python web
(micro)framework, so you can use both your preferred way of routing your
REST requests and most of the features of WSME that rely on the typing
* Alternate protocols, including ones supporting batch-calls
* Easy documentation through a Sphinx extension
* Changed the way datas of complex types are stored. In previous
versions, an attribute was added to the type for each attribute,
its name being the attribute name prefixed with '_'.
Starting with this version, a single attribute _wsme_dataholder is
added to the instance.
The motivation behind this change is to avoid adding too many
attributes to the object.
* Add a special type 'HostRequest' that allow a function to ask for
the host framework request object in its arguments.
* Pecan adapter: Debug mode (which returns the exception tracebacks
to the client) can be enabled by the pecan application
* New adapter: wsmeext.flask, for the Flask framework.
* Various bug fixes.
Christophe de Vienne