WSME Soap webservices and returning arrays to C# client

Stéphane Bjørn

Apr 9, 2015, 4:22:32 AM4/9/15
to pytho...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I am trying to make wsme work with a C# client. Almost everything works fine except this: whenever I define a return type that has a list of values, in C# I get an empty element. For instance:

MyWsRootClass(wsme.WSRoot)
    @wsexpose([int], int)
    def count_to(self, max):
        return range(max)

will work with suds, php, java and probably many more, but it will not work with C#. I suspect that the reason for this can be found here: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/14143553/when-consuming-soap-web-services-with-c-sharp-got-null-provider-is-ladon-python

Did anyone manage to get this working with C#? Any idea on how to solve this? Do we need to rewrite the soap implementation to use Document/literal wrapped style?

Thanks,
Stéphane

P.S.: To make SOAP webservices work at all in C# I had to work around this bug: https://bugs.launchpad.net/wsme/+bug/1426477