SSL?

Brian Cox

May 30, 2013, 10:36:03 PM5/30/13
to pytho...@googlegroups.com
Does wsme support SSL? I haven't run across anything in the docs about it...

Cheers,
Brian

Christophe de Vienne

May 31, 2013, 3:13:57 AM5/31/13
to pytho...@googlegroups.com
Hello Brian,

The SSL layer is handled by the webserver WSME is sitting on.

So the answer is yes, as long as the webserver you use does !

Cheers,

Christophe

Le 31/05/2013 04:36, Brian Cox a �crit :

Brian Cox

May 31, 2013, 12:05:14 PM5/31/13
to pytho...@googlegroups.com
Great, that's what I expected. Just wanted to verify that there wasn't anything else we needed to watch for.

Thanks!

On Friday, May 31, 2013 12:13:57 AM UTC-7, Christophe de Vienne wrote:
Hello Brian,

The SSL layer is handled by the webserver WSME is sitting on.

So the answer is yes, as long as the webserver you use does !

Cheers,

Christophe

Le 31/05/2013 04:36, Brian Cox a �crit :
Message has been deleted

Brian Cox