WSME 0.5b2 and newest Sphinx dev version

pawel.ko...@gmail.com

Apr 24, 2013, 4:48:07 AM4/24/13
to pytho...@googlegroups.com
Hey,

I have some problems with generating documentation. When I use latest WSME with latest official Sphinx version, everything works fine. However when I use latest WSME with latest DEV Sphinx version (1.2b1), samples are not generated anymore.
I found that sample sections are not in html files anymore. Is there a way to fix it?

Christophe de Vienne

Apr 24, 2013, 5:15:58 AM4/24/13
to pytho...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I have no idea what the problem is, I will have to test it. Right now I
cannot spend time on it, but in 1 week it should be possible. I intended
to improve the extension in some ways, it might be the occasion.

Just so I know, what adapter do you use ?

Regards,

Christophe

Le 24/04/2013 10:48, pawel.ko...@gmail.com a �crit :

pawel.ko...@gmail.com