No documentation for 0.7 or 0.8

Dustin Mitchell

Aug 27, 2015, 5:25:56 AM8/27/15
to python-wsme
The README in the project source links to http://packages.python.org/WSME/ which documents 0.6 (and helpfully tells me that this is not the latest version, with a link to the same page).  The Changelog link (http://packages.python.org/WSME/changes.html) is broken.

The changes file itself (https://github.com/stackforge/wsme/blob/master/doc/changes.rst) suggests that there was no 0.8 release

Yet 0.7 and 0.8 are on pypi, and 0.8 contains at least one breaking change, as my app does not work with it.

This is all a bit of a mess and makes it rather difficult for anyone to use the library.  Please either update the documentation for the latest release, or if 0.8 was release in error, delete it from pypi.

Dustin

Christophe de Vienne

Aug 27, 2015, 10:13:26 AM8/27/15
to pytho...@googlegroups.com
Hello Dustin,

Thanks for highlighting this issue. I should be able to solve it in the
next few days.

Christophe