Next release soon - need doc review

Christophe de Vienne

Apr 8, 2013, 5:38:47 PM4/8/13
to pytho...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

I will soon release a 0.5b2 version.

Meanwhile, I would really appreciate some feedback on the documentation,
especially the page I just added
(https://wsme.readthedocs.org/en/latest/functions.html) that explains in
details how to use the function decorator @signature (or @wsexpose).

Some more documentation is needed I think to make it easier to start on
a host framework.

So if you have a few minutes to read and say if you find any problem in
it, THANKS A LOT !!

Christophe

pawel.ko...@gmail.com

Apr 16, 2013, 3:30:58 AM4/16/13
to pytho...@googlegroups.com
Hey,

how is job going on? There are many useful things Im waiting for.

Paweł

Christophe de Vienne

Apr 16, 2013, 9:19:09 AM4/16/13
to pytho...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I had no feedback, so documentation-wise it is not moving.

Code-wise, I am currently working on a program that uses the cornice adapter, and need some improvements I made, so I should release the next version by next week, if not this week.

I would also like to make sure issue #9 is not wsme related (https://bitbucket.org/cdevienne/wsme/issue/9/str-method-on-httpclienterror-instances), but I miss some information.

Christophe

Le 16/04/2013 09:30, pawel.ko...@gmail.com a �crit�:
Hey,

how is job going on? There are many useful things Im waiting for.

Paweďż˝

W dniu poniedzia�ek, 8 kwietnia 2013 23:38:47 UTC+2 u�ytkownik Christophe de Vienne napisa�:
Hi everyone,

I will soon release a 0.5b2 version.

Meanwhile, I would really appreciate some feedback on the documentation,
especially the page I just added
(https://wsme.readthedocs.org/en/latest/functions.html) that explains in
details how to use the function decorator @signature (or @wsexpose).

Some more documentation is needed I think to make it easier to start on
a host framework.

So if you have a few minutes to read and say if you find any problem in
it, THANKS A LOT !!

Christophe
ďż˝
ďż˝