Portable Python

Ghassen Telmoudi

May 2, 2009, 6:16:59 PM5/2/09
to Python Tunisia
Actually I found it a brilliant solution for any PC that got Windows
as an Operating System without having the Python installed on it.

All what you have to do is download the installation package, next
when you're about to install it, he'll ask you where?
In that moment of course you'll chose the "F:/" if is the USB drive's
path or whatever it is.

It's will take a couple of minutes, and then you can access to new
directory that have been installed, and you'll find my favorite IDEL
"PyScripter" or "SPE".

you can find the latest release in this link below:

http://www.portablepython.com/releases/

I hope you find it helpful as I did :)

Ghassen Telmoudi