Getting started.

ghassen_...@hotmail.com

Mar 18, 2009, 4:47:47 PM3/18/09
to Python Tunisia
Well I was wait for this opportunity, to start our own community in
our country Tunisia.
There are strong Python community in South Africa and Morocco,
and in Egypt too.
We won't allow our nation to be left behind so we gonna act as soon as
possible.
We have to start by talking about the subject with the biggest crowd
we can face or meet online.
This group will be interesting as we grow up in number and capacity.
I hope there is enough interested people especially programmers,
because we need experts as experts need Python.

Housem HAJLAOUI

Mar 24, 2009, 8:38:59 PM3/24/09
to Python Tunisia
Hello,

Great initiatives guys!! Python is one of the most important web
programming language, not to mention that it's the Google choice of
all their platforms!
I am glad to notice there is a Python community in Tunisia... Need to
make this group grow ;-)

Thanks Ghassen for your invitation. I am not a Python programmer...
But as a web expert, with your motivation, I may consider learning
it ;-)

Kind regards to all