I recommend to read this [Python Book]

Ghassen Telmoudi

Mar 31, 2009, 7:08:11 PM3/31/09
to Python Tunisia
One of my favorite Python books, is "How to think like a computer
Scientist".
In the beginning I was captivated by the title, I mean who the hell
don't wanna think like a computer Scientist :)
I guess we all do right?

Not many people read the Preface of any book, but I think that you
should do it, especially programming teachers in our community.
I think that you'll feel better about yourselves, and ready to be
Pythonists already.

In the Preface written by Jeff Elkner, demonstrated how as an Yorktown
High School computer science teacher in Arlington, Virginia, face the
problem of which programming language to be taught for beginner IT
Students.

They Started with Pascal switching to C++ then they realized that it
is a poor choice too, until Python came and make it easy to
programming teachers to teach, and easier for IT students to
understand programming.

I found this book fun to read and fun to learn from.

So you gotta enjoy it as I did.

This book is free come under the GNU license, so we don't need for
publisher permission to upload.

Good luck of the group of [Python -Tunisia]

The file is already uploaded

Best regards

Ghassen Telmoudi

Housem HAJLAOUI

Mar 31, 2009, 8:48:21 PM3/31/09
to Python Tunisia

Great... I just got it and started reading!
Thanks dude ;-)

On Apr 1, 1:08 am, Ghassen Telmoudi <ghassen_telmo...@hotmail.com>