Re: [tornado] Changing ip of server

Ben Darnell

Feb 15, 2021, 11:23:19 AM2/15/21
to Tornado Mailing List
Tornado should use all available network interfaces by default (although I remember that there are some platform differences here. We try to work the same on all platforms but there may be places where it's different). If you need to change the IP being used, use the `address` argument to `HTTPServer.listen` or `HTTPServer.bind`. For example, `http_server.listen(8080, address="1:2:3::4")`.

-Ben

On Fri, Feb 12, 2021 at 3:05 AM Japko <goo...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

I'm struggling with changing the ip of httpserver used in tornado, I got ready solution for web app, but I'm using ipv6 and tornado uses local ipv4, how can I make it to use ipv6 address which I select (of course its in one of network interfaces)