python watchdog in async mode with tornado

Rajdeep Rath

Dec 2, 2020, 4:26:40 AM12/2/20
to python-...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Can someone guide me as to how one can integrate python watchdog into  tornado to work async. I know it will need executors perhaps, but I don't know exactly how to implement it.

thanks in advance!

Ben Darnell

Dec 6, 2020, 10:00:32 PM12/6/20
to Tornado Mailing List
I haven't used this myself, but it looks like it should work. It's based around asyncio instead of Tornado, but recent versions of Tornado are seamlessly integrated with asyncio so it should work as-is.

-Ben

Shane Spencer

Dec 6, 2020, 11:07:17 PM12/6/20
to python-...@googlegroups.com

Rajdeep Rath

Dec 7, 2020, 2:49:16 AM12/7/20
to python-...@googlegroups.com
Thank you. I will try and report back if at all I face any issue.❤️