Solution to tornados

Ben Anderson

Dec 14, 2022, 11:55:49 PM12/14/22
to Tornado Web Server
Hi, I am new to this group.  My name is Ben, but you can call me anything you like.  I am a self-made scientist and the tornadic activity has got me bothered over the plight of the people who have suffered loss from natural activities.  It's my work to tind solutions so here it goes.

I am sure many of you will agree with me that until we study the nature of tornatos, that this is the best physical system that will work given our current technology and it is achievable relying on standard technology that we know today.

I started studying tornadic action about 3 hours ago and realized that the tornado vortex is just like water going down a drain in your sink.  Now everyone knows that you can stop the water going down the drain by covering the drain.  Well the same idea can be converted to tornados.  Think of a tornado as an inverted sink with water upflowing instead of downflowing.  Also remember that gas follows the same rules as liquids.  So if you put an imaginary plate through the tornado, it would stop immediately, but that is not really practical.

The surrounding air flow fuels the vortex.  All the immediate air volums surrounding the vortex draws into the center of the tornado.  So with that in mind I thought it would be good to have a series of drones fly a fabric across the tornado and cut off the updraft, but I dont think the drones we have today would have the power to function in high winds.

My next idea was to build a fence around the tornado cutting off the air supply, just like smothering a fire with a blanket.

Imagine two towers, like cell phone towers, but with a rectangular synthetic fabric stretched between them?  It is an air fence.  The rectangular fabric has to be strong enough to not fail in the stitching but allow enough air through the weaving to reduce the total volume of air going through it.  It is in fact a large sail.  A series of these stationed to the west or east of a town can provide a cutoff of airflow to a tornado if they were large enough to destroy the updraft.  The rectangular sail can attach to a box on one pole then be pulled into position by high speed winches in under a minute or two if the sail is folded right like a parachute.  The towers bear the force of the total wind speec and restrict the air fuel that the tornado needs.