Custom make Fork for Sunburnt with improved spellcheck, Suggestion query and Grouping

Kaya t

May 12, 2015, 1:23:50 PM5/12/15
to python-...@googlegroups.com
If anyone is interested in helping me improve and develop this fork please get in touch

Mike Lissner

May 12, 2015, 1:38:03 PM5/12/15
to python-...@googlegroups.com
We're going to need a number of these features soon, so I'll be interested in what you develop. We already run a private fork of our own, but we'd very much welcome a new push on this library that was supported and had some momentum.

On Tue, May 12, 2015 at 10:23 AM Kaya t <kaya...@gmail.com> wrote:
If anyone is interested in helping me improve and develop this fork please get in touch

Rebecca K

May 12, 2015, 2:18:26 PM5/12/15
to python-...@googlegroups.com
I'm interested too.  I've also been maintaining my own fork with some additional features (like basic solr4 join support) and I think maybe accepted pull requests that never got released, and was disappointed that development activity had stopped.  Thanks for taking steps to get it moving forward again.