Python classes and inheritance in Sunburnt response constructor

samuele.mattiuzzo

Jun 11, 2012, 4:54:00 AM6/11/12
to python-...@googlegroups.com
Hi, i'm having a problem with sunburnt's object constructor.
My class system is structured like this:
- BaseAd : a class to identify a result, generic with some fields defined (10 variables in the constructor)
- JobAd, CarAd, HouseAd : subclasses of BaseAd with some more fields defined (other than the base's) (14 variables in the constructor)

When i call the execute method, it doesn't call correctly the super constructor. Basically the stacktrace says that it expects 14 variables for the constructor, but i only give it 10. Sorry if i'm not posting the full code here, but i have already made a stackoverflow post which was very long. So i tought i could include the link here for you to see my code and the full stacktrace: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/10952104/python-inheritance-init-is-having-an-issue-with-the-number-of-params

What i wanted to ask basically is: does sunburnt support class inheritance? Am i doing something wrong?