Sunburnt 0.6

Toby

Jan 1, 2012, 11:40:37 AM1/1/12
to Python Sunburnt
A new year, a new version of sunburnt. I've just pushed version 0.6 to
github & pypi - please try it out & shout if you encounter any
problems.

Thanks to everyone who contributed documentation, bug-fixes and new
features - your help was all very much welcomed!

Toby

Rebecca Sutton Koeser

Feb 14, 2012, 10:00:03 AM2/14/12
to python-...@googlegroups.com
Toby, I just wanted to say thanks for Sunburnt 0.6. We've been using
it a while now, and it's been working great. Thanks for including my
contributions; I'm particularly glad we were able to get the django
pagination and per-item highlighting code into 0.6-- it's working
quite well for my uses.

- Rebecca

Michael Lissner

Feb 14, 2012, 11:26:10 PM2/14/12
to python-...@googlegroups.com, Rebecca Sutton Koeser
I'm curious to revisit my need for a low-level Solr querying API in
Sunburnt.

Any chance of building in a raw_query parameter or something similar? I
suppose I could share my work, but it's a hairball - probably not up to
snuff for real distribution.

The reason I would LOVE to see this in Sunburnt is that it would give me
all the connection, object creation, and pagination code while letting
me do what i need in my query.

Mike