ExtractingRequestHandler support?

Jay Doane

Sep 2, 2012, 7:23:11 PM9/2/12
to python-...@googlegroups.com
I am interested in using Solr's ExtractingRequestHandler to index PDF and MS Office files, but was unable to determine whether that feature is supported by sunburnt.

I've read the online docs at http://wiki.apache.org/solr/ExtractingRequestHandler, which seems to indicate that the URL path needs to have the form "/solr/update/extract".  However, when grepping through the sunburnt source, I'm unable to find any paths of that form, leading me to assume that it's not supported by the library.

Can someone confirm that this is the case, or if not, point me to an example of sunburnt performing such a task?

Thanks,
Jay