Announcing the first ever Python conference in Sweden!

Tome Cvitan

Feb 18, 2014, 2:56:46 AM2/18/14
to python-s...@googlegroups.com

Hi all,

I have some exciting news! A bunch of us have formed a NGO, Python Sverige, with the purpose to promote Python in Sweden. The main activity on the agenda is the first ever national Python conference in Sweden, which will take place on May 20-21 here in Stockholm.

We have launched Request for Proposals today and as members of this group I would like to encourage you to submit a talk!

Read all about it on http://2014.pycon.se

Cheers,
Tome

PS. We're also looking for sponsors, the info is not quite completed yet but if your company is interested, let me know.

Klas Wikblad

Feb 18, 2014, 5:09:03 AM2/18/14
to python-s...@googlegroups.com
Nice, any idea about where in Stockholm yet?

Peter Lauri

Feb 18, 2014, 5:37:09 AM2/18/14
to python-s...@googlegroups.com
What is the official language for the conference? I have some non-swedish python people who are interested to join.

Jyrki Pulliainen

Feb 18, 2014, 8:04:50 AM2/18/14
to python-s...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

the main language of the conference will be English.

- Jyrki

--
Det här meddelandet skickas till dig eftersom du prenumererar på gruppen Stockholm Python User Group i Google Groups.
Om du vill sluta prenumerera på den här gruppen och inte längre få någon e-post från den skickar du ett e-postmeddelande till python-stockho...@googlegroups.com.

--
- Jyrki