Is there an active Django user group/community in Stockholm or Sweden?

Mikael Andersson

Oct 9, 2012, 1:38:36 PM10/9/12
to python-s...@googlegroups.com
Would love to get to know some people and discuss Django. But is there any active community in Stockholm or Sweden? Stockholm PYUG doesn't seem too active or perhaps I'm mistaken. Any Swedish IRC-channels?

Johan Nilsson

Oct 10, 2012, 9:57:36 AM10/10/12
to python-s...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I think most of the announcements has moved over to meetup.com.

There's the Stockholm Django group http://www.meetup.com/djangosthlm/
and the Stockholm Python group http://www.meetup.com/pysthlm/ (used to
be a Django group) where you can also find people to discuss Django
with.

Regards
Johan

--
Johan Nilsson

http://markupartist.com

Niklas Rosencrantz

Oct 10, 2012, 9:59:49 AM10/10/12
to python-s...@googlegroups.com
I too would like to see an active Django/Python community in Stockholm/Sweden. +1 for bringing this up. /Niklas

2012/10/9 Mikael Andersson <mik4el.4...@gmail.com>
Would love to get to know some people and discuss Django. But is there any active community in Stockholm or Sweden? Stockholm PYUG doesn't seem too active or perhaps I'm mistaken. Any Swedish IRC-channels?

Tome Cvitan

Oct 10, 2012, 11:34:36 AM10/10/12
to python-s...@googlegroups.com
The community is active, please join the Meetup group! Then next meet up will be announced soon!

/Tome

Frej Connolly

Feb 21, 2013, 10:31:16 AM2/21/13
to python-s...@googlegroups.com
There's also an IRC channel now. #pysthlm at Freenode.