PyCon PL 2012

Filip Kłębczyk

Jun 18, 2012, 12:54:17 PM6/18/12
to Stockholm Python User Group
Hallå :-)

We have recently started regular attendees registration for fifth -
anniversary edition of PyCon PL. The conference will take place in
Hotel Przedwiosnie near Kielce (mountainous area south of Warsaw and
north of Cracow) on 13-16th of September. Early bird prices are
starting from 62 EUR (participation from Friday) and 93 EUR
(participation from Thursday). It is worth to mention that these
prices include accommodation and meals in the conference hotel and
also free entrances to indoor swimming pool (for those temporarily
overloaded with Python code).

This year's PyCon PL special invited speakers include Audrey M. Roy
(Consumer.io, OpenComparison) from Los Angeles and Jannis Leidel
(Django core developer) from Berlin. We are also waiting for any
proposals of talks and trainings (in Polish and English) till 24th of
June. To submit your proposal use the form on our conference website.
Yep, you still have a chance to become a speaker on our conference and
have a chance to visit Poland and meet Polish Python programmers.

For companies interested in sponsoring of PyCon PL we recommend to
check sponsorship conditions at:
http://pl.pycon.org/2012/en/sponsorship.pdf

Jag hälsar,
Filip

PS. If you have any comments or questions feel free to send us an e-
mail