[JOB] Looking for pythonistas to join our distributed team testing OSS.

Russ Hatch

May 9, 2014, 5:03:42 PM5/9/14
to python-s...@googlegroups.com
Hello Stockholm PUG,

Last year I landed at a great company, where I get to hack on python to test the open-source Apache Cassandra database. We're called DataStax. We have offices in the states but we have people working all over the world (I'm near Salt Lake City, Utah).

We're looking for clever python folks to join our remote/distributed team. You'll help by contributing to our open source test project on github, and have an opportunity to make Apache Cassandra even better. And you'll get to work with a great crowd of very clever devs: python, java, and just about everything else.

You can find out more and apply here:

We hope to meet you soon!

p.s. if I didn't include enough exuberant words above, here's some more you can sprinkle in at will: great, wow, opportunity, remote!, python, open-source.

Cheers,

Russ