Social auth complete with #_=_ in url

Алексей Кузуб

Dec 28, 2016, 5:01:56 AM12/28/16
to python-social-auth
Recently I begin to use python-social-auth. And after social auth complete with facebook, i redirect to some url, but in the address bar i see 'my_url#_=_'.
What is '#_=_' ? And how to control it?
Sorry for my bad english.

Matías Aguirre

Dec 28, 2016, 7:12:55 AM12/28/16
to Алексей Кузуб, python-social-auth
The "#_=_" is added by Facebook automatically when the app configuration lacks a Redirect URL, at least that's supposed to be the case, but due to an long standing Facebook bug, the value is appended even if the setting is properly set. The popular workaround is to add a JS snippet to the page to get rid of that fragment, or just ignore it.

Алексей Кузуб

Dec 28, 2016, 7:42:55 AM12/28/16
to python-social-auth, roni...@gmail.com
Thank you very much!