Backend request - ORCID

and...@ebi.ac.uk

Feb 22, 2016, 8:08:06 AM2/22/16
to python-social-auth
Dear Python Social Auth Developers,

Would it be possible for you to consider adding support for another backend provider?
"ORCID provides a persistent digital identifier that distinguishes you from every other researcher and, through integration in key research workflows such as manuscript and grant submission, supports automated linkages between you and your professional activities ensuring that your work is recognized."

For example, it is currently used by Puvlons.

Best regards,
Andrii

Sebastian Bassi

Feb 22, 2016, 2:43:11 PM2/22/16
to and...@ebi.ac.uk, python-social-auth
Just to back this request. ORCID is being increasingly being used as login method on academic journals.
--

Non standard disclaimer: READ CAREFULLY. By reading this email,
you agree, on behalf of your employer, to release me from all