is it possible to implement python-social-auth with an android game?

ANOOP M.S

Apr 12, 2016, 12:19:49 PM4/12/16
to python-social-auth
Hi Everyone,

i am trying to implement python social auth in my android game, game is built on unity and it has a official plugin for authentication. So my plugin is giving me a authorization token , using the token with oauth2client i am getting a refresh token and an access token, but when i pass this access token to my python-social-auth it is saving the data, but the username is not correct and there is no email in it.

Since i am running my server in google app engine python-social-auth is downloaded and used as an app. On app engine server it is giving me  a AttributeError at /complete/google-oauth2/
'unicode' object has no attribute 'update'  when the same user trying to login again. and if i run this code on my django server removing social app and installing via pip it works but still it does not contain the email id and a username and what i am doing wrong here.

can anyone help me?

i implemented the web login with python social auth it is giving me the proper result with username and email if i am running via django server without python-social-auth as an app.

is there anything that i am missing here?