Python Sheffield, Tue 30 Jan

pys...@gmail.com

Jan 30, 2018, 8:36:17 AM1/30/18
to python-s...@googlegroups.com

Tue 30 Jan 2018 06:30pm to Tue 30 Jan 2018 08:30pm
The first Python Sheffield meetup of the year! Nothing special is planned and so we will see what people want to do when they get here.

Options will include a code dojo and playing with micro:bits. Depending on the level of interest we may break into the social part of the evening early.

As usual, some of us are likely to go for burritos at the Arundel Street branch of Street Food Chef before the meetup starts, from around 17:45

The meetup itself is scheduled to start at 18:30.
More details at https://opentechcalendar.co.uk/event/6348-python-sheffield