Fwd: Re: Meetup Thursday 9th November - Programming Music for Performance: Live Coding With FoxDot

Andrew Richards

Nov 7, 2017, 12:19:07 PM11/7/17
to python-s...@googlegroups.com
Just seen this mention of the Algomech festival this weekend: Live coding
music in Python sounds interesting... also WyPy on Thursday with this theme,
see further down.

http://algomech.com/2017/

cheers,

Andrew.
Nov 9, 2017, 8:42:14 AM11/9/17
to python-s...@googlegroups.com
Strangely I have been looking at FoxDot very recently. I may have
mentioned that I would love to have a talk on computational music. A
colleague at work mentioned that he was playing with FoxDot so I might
see if he is interested in building up his knowledge enough to do some
kind of session at Python Sheffield.

Not sure whether I will be able to make it to WyPy tonight, however much
I want to...

Cheers,
Gary