Genshi to Kajik migration

Shreedhar Manek

Mar 25, 2016, 4:44:50 AM3/25/16
to relatorio, cedric...@b2ck.com
I've been looking at the documentation of Genshi and Kajiki and I cannot find a lot of differences. The most prominent difference I could find was the lack of the 'match' directive in Kajiki. Of course, Kajiki has an additional text based template engine, but for the opendocument template I cannot see any substantial code that will need to be written in order to make the change.

Please let me know if I haven't been able to understand the differences well.

Cédric Krier

Mar 25, 2016, 4:55:02 AM3/25/16
to relatorio
Exactly, Kajiki wants to be a replacement for Genshi so it is normal
that there are very few differences. So the project to migrate will be
a lot about testing.

--
Cédric Krier - B2CK SPRL
Email/Jabber: cedric...@b2ck.com