Release 0.6.3

Cédric Krier

Jun 29, 2016, 5:30:03 PM6/29/16
to relatorio
Hi,

I'm glade to announce the new release of Relatorio. It is a minor
release that fixes two issues:

* Update calcext:value-type with the same guessed type
* Register MarkupTemplate for 'markup' mimetype instead of 'xml'

relatorio is available on PyPI as source and wheel:

https://pypi.python.org/pypi/relatorio

The documentation is hosted on Read the Docs:

https://relatorio.readthedocs.io/en/0.6.3/

--
Cédric Krier - B2CK SPRL
Email/Jabber: cedric...@b2ck.com

Cédric Krier

Jun 29, 2016, 6:55:03 PM6/29/16
to relatorio
On 2016-06-29 23:28, Cédric Krier wrote:
> relatorio is available on PyPI as source and wheel:
>
> https://pypi.python.org/pypi/relatorio

I had to remove the py2 wheel because it was corrupted with junk of
previous build (old relatorio.egg-info/). This makes the wheel
uninstallable for some pip version. But as PyPI doesn't allow to
re-upload a correct file, only py3 wheel and source will be available.

I will always run for the next releases: python setup.py clean --all