Remove py32 from tox

1 view

Cédric Krier

Jun 28, 2016, 3:30:03 AM6/28/16
to relatorio
Hi,

The tests are red for relatorio [1] because of the py32 environment. To
be precise, it is because pip dropped the support of this version
recently [2]. It doesn't mean that relatorio doesn't work any more on
this version but I think we should remove this environment from the
list (I don't see any other way to fix it).

What do you think?

[1] https://drone.tryton.org/trypod.tryton.org/tryton/relatorio/default/661ceb1183e9abe04cd89ece6c13e7ee88b11524
[2] https://github.com/pypa/pip/commit/b11cb019a47ff0cf3d8a37a0c89d8ae4cf25282f

--
Cédric Krier - B2CK SPRL
Email/Jabber: cedric...@b2ck.com

Cédric Krier

Jun 28, 2016, 3:55:02 AM6/28/16
to relatorio
On 2016-06-28 09:29, Cédric Krier wrote:
> The tests are red for relatorio [1] because of the py32 environment. To
> be precise, it is because pip dropped the support of this version
> recently [2]. It doesn't mean that relatorio doesn't work any more on
> this version but I think we should remove this environment from the
> list (I don't see any other way to fix it).

Indeed I think it is better to just deactivate it from .drone.yml